top of page

MLQ University

Public·7 members
Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Where To Buy Chemical Guys Products

David Knotek and Paul Schneider, founders of the Chemical Guys brand that is wildly popular with car buffs, control all of those entities, the lawsuit alleges. Detail Garage franchisees are required to buy Chemical Guys and Smart Wax products exclusively from Smart LLC, at prices the lawsuit says are not competitive, and are forbidden from selling them anywhere but in their physical stores, not via ecommerce or any other means.

where to buy chemical guys products

After a meeting Jones attended at company headquarters in August 2019, she was told Smart LLC would "never allow"franchisees to source goods from elsewhere, the lawsuit alleges. "At that point, plaintiffs realized that Detail Garage was a sham and nothing more than a front for Smart products."

The type of buffing pads I learned with, which are still my favourites to use when polishing my car these days are chemical guys hex logic pads. As far as I am aware of these are some of the most popular polishing pads on the market and are somewhat of a benchmark product for car detailers around the world, amateurs and professionals alike.

If you have a concern about an order you placed or having an issue applying a Chemical Guys coupon, you can contact customer service for help. They are available Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm PT at 866-822-3670. You can also email them with questions. If you need to ask a question about an order, please email orders@chemicalguys.com. If you have a question about a product or technical issues, please use customerservice@chemicalguys.com.

And as good as their products are, their advertising can confuse car owners who are new to the details. Another area where chemical friends have failed miserably is releasing too many products for one job.

Once you start using their products and love how effective they are, you can buy their merchandise wherever and whenever you go. Professional detailers can use Chemical Boys merchandise as gifts and rewards to their beloved clients. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• robertrjoca
  • Проверено! Превосходный Результат
    Проверено! Превосходный Результат
  • Yemelyan Sharapov
    Yemelyan Sharapov
  • Ian Ross
    Ian Ross
  • Mateo Reed
    Mateo Reed
bottom of page